Kids’ B.A.S.E. offers a variety of structured and unstructured activities in a warm, caring atmosphere. Our program offers separate components for children in K-5, including:
- Computer games
- Creative Activities: arts & crafts; games.
- Homework area with teacher assistance
- Listening and music events
- Gym time and outdoor games
- Sports Clinics (by registration)
Kids’ B.A.S.E. is available for Breakfast Club, for after school hours, for early dismissal days, during the school vacation weeks of December, February, spring break, and the last week of June, and also throughout the summer as the Summer Set before-and after-camp program.