Kids’ B.A.S.E. offers a variety of structured and unstructured activities as well as enrichment opportunities in a warm, caring atmosphere. Our program offers separate components for children in K-5, including:
- Computer games
- Creative Activities: arts and crafts; games.
- Enrichment Courses: chess, cooking, Tae Kwon Do and others
- Homework area with teacher assistance
- Listening and music events
- Sports Clinics and outdoor games
Kids’ B.A.S.E. is available for Breakfast Club, for after school hours, for early dismissal days, during the school vacation weeks of December, February, spring break, and the last week of June, and also throughout the summer as the Summer Set before-and after-camp program.