“Work Hard, Be Kind, and Amazing Things will Happen” Conan O’Brien
Summer went by so quickly and a new school year is upon us. I am grateful for all of the smiling faces that greet me every day. I love meeting all of the new families, and look forward to building a strong relationship with you.
Remember my motto is: my door is always open to you. I am here for you and for whatever you may need for you and your child.
We have a jam packed fall session at KBLS and I hope you will be able to join us for some or all of these events.
- Book Fair – week of September 16th
- Curriculum Night for 2’s/3’s – Thursday October 3rd
- Curriculum Night for 4’s/PreK – Thursday October 10th
- Mom’s Night Out – Wednesday October 16th
- Fall Festival – Saturday October 19th
- Parenting Workshop – Thursday October 24th
- Halloween Parade – Wednesday October 30th at 9:15am